Monday, January 7, 2013

Pre-Orientation

Hey Guyss!

As you probably know, I am leaving for Honduras on Saturday for around 10 months. I'll be in a town called Guaimaca, around 1 1/2 outside of the capital. Tomorrow I head to Stonehill for orientation for the week which will be a great introduction to the program and preparation of what I will be doing down there! Anyways, I am hoping to start and continue this blog for the duration of my trip! I tried this once for my previous  travel to Bolivia but it didn't go as planned (Take a look: helenheadstoBolivia.blogspot.com). This time I am determined to write AT LEAST every two weeks. I am sure you want updates of my teaching experiences, cultural experiences, spanish improvement, and of course updates of my hair. Feel free to comment..Maybe it will get you a shout-out! lol.

As scary as it is that I will be gone for quite a while, I have never been more excited, nervous, anxious and cannot wait to write a more substantial/entertaining/interesting blogpost than this one. Hope you guys enjoy what's yet to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment